Amid the ongoing concern about the coronavirus COVID-19, Architectural Grille’s top priority is the health, safety and well-being not only of our employees, but also our customers, suppliers, and vendors. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
Architectural Grille remains open for business and is committed to continuing day-to-day work activity for our customers under these challenging circumstances. We have implemented a "work from home" program for our office employees, as well as staggered facility hours to help do our part in reducing the spread of the virus.
As a company, we are constantly monitoring the local and federal government guidelines and closures to ensure the safety of all. Rest assured we are working diligently to meet lead times as best as possible, and will keep you informed of any delays.
We would like to share a few ways we are here to serve and protect you during this time:
· If you are in need of a quote, we are up and running and happy to assist. Please feel free to email your estimator directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at 718-832-1390. If you have any questions please call us at 718-832-1200.
· As a protection to both customers and employees, we are not accepting walk in clientele to our local office in Brooklyn. The following procedures have been implemented through the beginning of April:
· In-person orders cannot be processed. For the fastest level of service, we strongly encourage you to place your order via one of the ways indicated above.
· New orders cannot be scheduled for pick-up. Shipping UPS, FedEx, or Common Carrier are the only methods of delivery.
· We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing efforts throughout our facility, including the office and factory
· All packaging and shipping materials will be monitored and disinfected accordingly to help prevent contact with any areas or surfaces that may be comprised by the outbreak
Employees have enacted enhanced hygiene habits, including:
· Washing hands frequently and properly, especially by those in the finishing and shipping departments.
· Refraining from touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
· Limiting contact with others
· Eliminating handshakes – addressing people with a nod
· Covering nose and mouth with an arm not a hand when sneezing or coughing
· Employees who exhibit any signs of illness are to be sent home.
On behalf of the entire Architectural Grille team, we would like to thank you for your continued loyalty, support and understanding during this challenging time.
Anthony F. Giumenta and Stephen Giumenta